Unit 4, 38-40 Duncrue Crescent,
Registered in GB No.01325773
Controllers of Information:
We aim to process information about you in a fair and transparent manner. The aim of this document is to provide you with sufficient information for you to be able to understand what we are doing with your data. If you are unsure how we are handling information about you or you think we could improve our privacy information please contact us via the above contact details.
Collecting & Using Your Personal Data:
When collecting your data we will only ever store your basic personal information, ie name, address, telephone number, email address, job title.
We may use your personal info to:
- Send you general company information and updates
- Send marketing communication relating to our business
- Provide you with a more personalised user experience when using our website or any other services we provide to you by analysing and profiling our database. This will allow us to send more relevant information about our products and services to you.
- Occasionally send you surveys for quality management purposes.
Legal Basis For Processing Your Data:
We undertake the activities above:
- In the pursuit of our legitimate interests as a commercial organisation including the marketing and promotion of our brand, products and services.
- To fulfil any contractual obligations we may have when you make purchases from us.
- Based on your consent.
By using this portal or our website, you consent to the use of any information provided by you, collected from you, or derived based on collected personal information by Frenstar Ltd for the purposes described in this privacy notice. You have a right to withdraw your consent at any time for any of the processing activities that are based on your consent, by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by selecting the ‘Unsubscribe’ link which will be present in such correspondence.
We collect personal information for specific purposes and endeavour to collect only the personal information required for those purposes.
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity. We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Third Party Websites:
Our website may contain links to other websites. We cannot guarantee the safety of these links and are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data but cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of sending information via the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless we have been negligent.
Applicable Data Protection Law:
This privacy notice has been based on the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you are subject to more stringent data protection legislation please refrain from using this website or any of our other services.
We are happy to discuss privacy and data protection with you. You may contact us via: email@example.com